Coming soon (couple of months) to a theatre near you . Pegg returns as a cop . Saw the trailer the other day and it looked very promising .
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425112/
Coming soon (couple of months) to a theatre near you . Pegg returns as a cop . Saw the trailer the other day and it looked very promising .
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425112/
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I'm glad that Nick Frost is in it. Those guys are great together. If you haven't seen the Brittish sitcom they were in called Spaced, Sun, you need to try to find it. It's great.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
spaced is great
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Hot Fuzz looks great, I loved Shaun of the Dead. Simon Pegg is hilarious.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks